What I’ve been up to today…
- Watched Invictus with A today! Such a great movie.
- Received an email from my philosophy professor. Looks like I forgot to write a paper that was due a week ago (whoops!). Good thing he thought he lost my paper - I’ve just written and sent it! Yes!
Now on to outlining a paper for an in-class final tomorrow. My last one! Also, I cannot believe that there are only 10 more days until Christmas! Where did all the time go? I need to get on that holiday shopping, pronto!
AAnd, I have a love/hate relationship with tracking packages. I love knowing where it is and when my package is arriving - but why is it taking so long this time?! I try not to peek so often, but in the past few days it hasn’t really moved! It spent a couple of days in Kansas, and it’s currently in Indiana! Come to Florida soon so I can wrap you up for Christmas!
Cheap wine + cheese fries + Boyfriend as a server (who just so happened to be working tonight!) Loved tonight. I really needed this.
Loved how easy peasy my sociology final was, although I wish it hadn’t been an 8 am! One more final to go!
Plans for the week include:
- Finishing up finals with an in-class essay for English on Wednesday
- Taking Christmas portraits with a friend and some pups, then later sending them out on Christmas cards!
- Getting a much needed hair cut! Still unsure of exactly what I want though…
- Movie date with A! His turn to choose, gah
- More holiday shopping
- AA rummage sale, yessssh
- Celebrating a friend’s birthday before she heads off to India for vacation!
So glad the semester is nearly over! So close!
last night! Time went by so slow, and the party venue was like a trip down the rabbit hole. Everyone was in agreement that it seemed like we were living in a dream, where we were in wonderland - following this wooden pathway to see horses and fishies in crazy huge ponds, swinging on swings, and lounging in large open candlelit tents with pillows thrown everywhere - and all my favorite people from high school were there! So crazy…such a good night. Favorite night of ‘09? Possibly.
Now if I could just overcome this morning headache to get through some studying for tomorrow’s exam…gah.