i don’t even remember posting this, originally posted april 5, 2009.
it’s been a long day, always” —long day, matchbox twenty
and naked green machine. new favorites.
leave everything to the last minute. always. but today i have plans on finishing my halloween costume (stay tuned!) and i really hope it turns out well. so this weekend: great thursday night out for ‘ladies night’, shopped a little with my mother, created a last minute zombie look for a zombie walk on lincoln road (which wasn’t as great as i’d hoped because of all the wind and rain we’ve been having). however, creating our looks was the most fun for me and we did end up going out for sushi, which is always a good thing. also, still don’t have halloween plans! I just hope it doesn’t rainnnnn
but its the way that she interacted
she was aggressively passive to the point where she
would of intimidated any mitt that ever tried to catch her” —Atmosphere (via youwatertheroots)
- went on a much needed ladies night with my girlfriends thursday night
- skipped my one class on friday due to my lack of a rear-view mirror in my car (blame it on thursday night ridiculousness)
- bought a new rear-view mirror to replace ^
- watched a bunch of movies (the beaver, green lantern, scream 4, bad teacher)
- lots of online window shopping
- finished reading George Orwell’s Coming Up for Air
- thrifted some goodies
- enjoyed the weather (60-70 degrees? finally!)
- studied for Tuesday’s Hitler and Stalin midterm
- did laundry & cleaned
- tied up some loose ends with a certain someone
- chai tea latte from starbucks
next: finish reading a book on Hitler and continue studying for my midterm exam. cannot wait for tuesday night freedom!