Obsessing over: nothing really.
Working on: some last minute reading for today’s discussion!
Thinking about: how stressed i am atm, what i have to do today, and how much i despise valentine’s day
Anticipating: not doing so well on said discussion. last minute reading + no notes, yikes!
Listening to: the wind outside my bedroom window. it’s crazy out there!
Drinking: cranberry juice
Wishing: the weekend wasn’t quite over yet
This is one of the sweetest messages I’ve ever received! Thanks, lady! (:
- tonight’s plans were ruined thanks to a few cold symptoms that appeared out of nowhere. THANKS A LOT, immune system! what happened to all the vitamin C i supply you with? shouldn’t that count for something? I cannot afford to be sick the second week of school :(
- which reminds me, last week was the first week of school. well, the first two days, actually, seeing as classes started tuesday and I don’t have classes on either wednesday or friday (this has never happened to me before!). anyway, it went well! I love all my classes, though i’m going to be swamped with work all semester. oh well.
- i graduate in may!
- i was recently accepted as a fashion writer and intern for an up-and-coming online magazine that features florida fashions! i’ll be your go-to girl for all things vintage and thrifted (of course!). but more on that later…
- I need nineteen books this semester. NINETEEN.
- i have a pounding headache.
- oh goodness, am i whiny tonight.
i just cut a pair of leather pants into shorts and now they’re perfect. too bad though that i live in sunny south florida and even in the middle of winter it’s still too hot to wear them :(
edit: this was my 1,000th post! it only took me 3 years and some change to get here (;