My life lately:
- Finished my last day of classes as an undergrad! I cannot believe how fast the past four years flew by!
- The weather lately has been beautiful - yes, even those rainy afternoons. The only thing missing is a pair of rain boots that I desperately need to invest in
- The actual last day of classes for me (this past thursday) went by perfectly: I woke up energized, had time to pick up a naked green machine & listened to my favorite third eye blind songs on the way to campus, made it through all my classes, and finished the day with two of my favorite ladies over dinner at the cutest little restaurant. It’s the little things!
- I’ve been on such a jewelry kick lately! I’ve never appreciated accessories as much as I have recently, though I have no idea how to store them! Brainstorming some sort of DIY on it & suggestions are welcome (:
- Had a great conversation with my grandmother before she leaves to Japan tomorrow <3
- Still looking for the perfect summer wedge + graduation outfit. Oh, and studying for finals. Two 15-page research papers (on the Gordon Riots + archaeology of shipwrecks) and three in-class exams *__*